Illuminating Our Future!
Lighting the Path to Success
October 16-18, 2015
Sheraton Fairplex Hotel in Pomona, California
Our Past, Our Future! Actress Pippa White reenacts the inspiring lives of Florence Nightingale and other nursing legends.
Career Success an ABC Approach—valuable tips for success as a student, new RN and throughout your nursing career.
Ethics: the Foundation of Professionalism in Nursing—Explore the important role of ethics in nursing practice.
Breakout Sessions Include:
- You're Hired! Achieving Success in the RN Job Market
- Advanced Practice Roles: CRNA, NP, CNMW, CNS
- Surviving & Thriving: Your 1st Job as an RN
- Panel: CNSA's Voice in Redesigning Nursing Education
- Employment Opportunities Beyond Acute Care
- Flight Nursing
- Men in Nursing
- Succeeding in Nursing School
- NCLEX Review
- Test Taking Skills
- And Much More!
House of Delegates: Build Your Leadership Skills
Resume Review: Nurse Leaders Help You Refine Your Resume
Exhibit Hall: Employers, Educational Opportunities, Resources and Services
Download CNSA Convention Save the Date Card
More Details and Registration Coming Soon